Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Just did ma FTT from 5-6pm a lil earlier on. Booklet F. F-ail? F-ucking easy? I have no idea how to classify that booklet. But something really lame happened.

I was shading and all my particulars and the invigilator was goin' round checking everyone's ID. So I gave him mine for inspection, and my half-way shaded OTAS sheet (for those who don't know what the fuck OTAS sheet is, it's the one you took during the O's where you had to shade your multiple choice answers or your particulars, geddit?) Yea so he took it and started looking at it like he was some waiter at a fast food restaurant who was given a fifty-dollar bill. Then the wierd thing came, he asked, "You shade in pencil ah?".

I held up my BLACK BALL-POINT pen and said in the calmest of tone, "No, this is a pen."
I actually heard a few giggles coming from behind me. I mean like WTF! I can diffrentiate between a pen and a pencil, can't you? But he's funny. His singlish got me laughing a lil'. Whoever said invigilators were scary. I don't think so. I think they're... erm... funny.

So that's it for the day fellas'. And I didn't even study for my FTT. If I pass...(RIGHT.)

Forget it, we'll just see.


On a lighter note, whenever you have a sore throat or cough or flu or WHATEVER, say the magic words "FUCK YOU" to it. I personally garantee you that it'll get better. Because mine did.

Cheers to "FUCK YOU", and have a nice day.

***Cya soon FTT. (Hope not.)